For a memorable dining experience in an authentic Turkish restaurant, perhaps to catch up with friends or celebrate with colleagues, book a table at Zorba Meze Grill.
- Any reservations before 8pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and all special event days, table occupancy is limited to 1.45 hours.
- A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill.
- Please notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your visit to Zorba.
- Any reservation of 8 people or more on Friday, Saturday and all special event days requires a deposit of £10 per person.
- Deposit can be requested for reservation at any day and time if needed.
- For reservations of 8 people or less, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice of cancellation, for reservations of 8 people or more we require a minimum of 72 hours notice of cancellation, otherwise the deposit will be retained.
- Deposits for bookings on a Friday, Saturday and all special even days must be paid 2 days prior to the reservation date.
- Reservations WITH NO DEPOSIT requirement, must confirm their booking at least 24 hours prior to attending otherwise the table will be cancelled.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or remove anyone who is causing nuisance or being disruptive to other diners.
- Management will not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal belongings during your visit at Zorba.